Monday, January 3, 2011

NY at the camper...the nature scenes :)

Here are some photos I took around the campground as the light from 2010 began to fade...





















And a few more taken in the light of morning, and a brand new year...I am usually the first one up at the camper and have really come to enjoy my moments of solitude and prayer, sitting by the still waters of this lovely little lake.





















Not sure what kind of bird left these footprints...thought all the water birds had long since migrated (?)






A recent windstorm had taken its toll and brought down a few trees...I tried to walk across the first one, but the snow on top was too slippery, so I hopped off before I lost my footing and got tangled in the branches on the sides!

1 comment:

Trekcapri said...

Hi Anne & a Very Happy New Year to you and your family and friends. What a gorgeous setting and way to start off the New Year.

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful photos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...