Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday Photohunt: LOUD!!!!


This week's Saturday Photohunt theme is LOUD. The first thing that came to my mind was thunder. While looking for storm photos, I came across something else - GARAGE BAND!!! Does it get any louder than all those amplified guitars jammed into such a tiny space? I think not...

Here is a local band playing in my friend's garage at a party she threw a few years ago.



My friend and I LOUDly and enthusiastically cheered on the band, and shared more than a few laughs!




The boys take a little refreshment break...check out all the instruments and equipment...kind of boggles the mind, doesn't it?!




During the break, a couple guys picked up guitars and jammed, while we sang LOUDly and no doubt off key a la karaoke night! So much fun...good times in the Maritimes!







Pop on over to the Saturday Photohunt page and see where others have gone with this week's theme!

10 comments:

MaR said...

Fun take on the theme! happy weekend.


loud

YTSL said...

An actual garage band performing in a garage? So cool!! :b

bing said...

it is always nice to listen to the loud sounds of a band but not to an out of tune voice. he he

nice one!

Trekcapri said...

Hi Anne, great take on this week's theme. Wonderful photos. Of course my favorite is the one with you laughing with your friend with a beer bottle in your hand. :) Love the Karaoke pic too. :) Looks like is was a loud and fun evening.

Thanks so much for sharing. Have a great weekend.

gengen said...

Great choice of the theme.. From PH!

Vicki said...

I love this kind of loud!! Looks like you had lots of fun!
Here's My Photo

Anne said...

Thanks all!! Yeah, we had a blast that night! I usually sing quite well, but this night I literally could not hear myself over the music! It really was that LOUD! lol

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

That looks like a lot of fun!
Thanks for joining The Saturday PhotoHunt.
I hope to see you 'DROP' by next Saturday...
♥ Sandi

Annie said...

What fun! It's been a while since I've actually experienced a garage band - makes me want to do it!

The karaoke pic is cute. :)

Anne said...

Sandi, I'll put my thinking cap on for DROP...neat theme choice, so many possibilities come to mind!

Annie, hope you get a chance to do it again, it really is a blast! And thanks, I love to sing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...