Saturday, July 7, 2012

Saturday Photohunt: Zany



Sandy on the Photohunt page posted a pic of a zany display outside a shop in Montepulciano...I can't resist posting my own photo of that very shop! Mine is from last summer, when their theme was yellow shoe planters...



But my own zany choice is a photo of a big painted egg Mom and I stumbled across while wandering around Ferrara. The egg was displayed in the courtyard of the Centro Cinema E Audiovisivi building on via Gaetano Previata. The place was closed that day so we were not able to find out what the egg display was all about, but we found it fascinating and...ZANY!



Here is the egg from a couple of different angles...





Here is a close up of one of the scenes...the detail was amazing!

5 comments:

YTSL said...

It wasn't Easter when you visited Ferrara, was it? ;b

Carver said...

I love your shots for zany. They are all delightful.

Anne said...

YTSL - we were there in August, so no Easter connection. Unless it was a kind of artistic "Easter in August" thing like the fairly common "Christmas in July" marketing strategy!

Trekcapri said...

Hi Anne, very cool photo collection for Zany.... Love those shoes and I also love your big egg. The painting on the egg looks beautiful.

Thanks so much for sharing. Have a wonderful weekend.

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Ha! Perfetto!!!!
I've seen those same shoes for 5 years ... they change them all the time.

You just made my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...